HUMAX IN YOUR LIFE
– Enjoy what you want, anytime, anywhere.
Founded in 1989, HUMAX is a leading gateway developer dedicated to providing better content delivery system for the consumers through continuous research, development and innovations.
With 20 overseas subsidiaries and branches across the globe, HUMAX currently provides 80 major broadcasting companies and mobile carriers with high-quality video gateways, set-top boxes and broadband gateways.
OUR MISSION, VISION AND CORE VALUES
– What We are All About
To consistently deliver dynamic and exciting media experiences
We exist to provide our customers with easy access to all types of media 24/7 at home or out. We aim to achieve this through technical innovations and product excellence.
To be the world’s number 1 provider of content delivery systems by 2020
In the foreseeable future, we will be the definitive brand for global content delivery systems. With HUMAX’s products, customers all over the world will have access to unlimited content from their homes, cars and mobile devices.
Our core values are the questions we continually ask ourselves.
Are my decisions, actions and intentions ethical and honest?
Do I listen actively to other opinions and offer mine candidly?
Do I hold myself accountable for results and contribute to the well-being of others and the organization?
Do I strive to improve myself, and do I see results?
– How We Got Here : From set-tops to gateways
Since its founding in 1989, HUMAX has focused on performing extensive R&D in the field of digital technology.
In 1996 we became the first company in Asia and the third in the world to successfully develop the digital satellite set-top box, paving the way for our current leadership in the world’s gateway market.
Founding – 1989
THE FOUNDING DECADE
- 1989 Conin System Co., Ltd. founded
- 1990 Industrial vision system CVS-256
- 1991 Video mixing board for editing subtitles shipped
- 1993 Digital home appliances chosen as the business focus
- 1994 The world’s first CD-karaoke machine introduced
The 1st Achievements – 1996
- May 1997 Subsidiary in the UK (Northern Ireland) established
- December 1999 Subsidiary in the UAE established
- January 2000 Subsidiary in Germany (Frankfurt) established
- June 2000 Subsidiary in the US established
- November 2001 Subsidiary in Japan (Tokyo) established
- 1996 Set-top boxes for digital satellite broadcasts developed (first in Asia, third in the world)
- 1997 KOSDAQ listed
- 1998 Corporate name changed to HUMAX Co., Ltd. & Headquarters and plant moved to Yongin
- 1999 Decoration for excellent performance at the 3rdAnnual Venture Business Fair awarded
- 2000 Set-top boxes for digital cable broadcasts developed
* 2000 $100 million in exports achieved
OUR BUSINESS & PRODUCTS
– What We Offer : Complete digital solutions for the smart home & Automotive infotainment and electronics systems
Our products include set-top boxes for broadcasts, broadband gateways for the internet, video gateways which are digital convergence devices combining communication functions with the set-top box, and Butler, our total smart home solution. Humax has been supplying vehicle infotainment systems that provide driving enjoyment to global automakers. In addition to our key infotainment business, we strive to develop integrated systems that provide driving convenience and safety, including ADAS, Telematics, etc.
2015 iF product design award
IP Hybrid – PVR
2015 iF communication design award
2016 iF product design award
Smart OTT – HEVC OTT Box
2017 iF communication design award
2015 IDEA award
2014 Reddot product design award
High Speed data – Gateway
2015 Reddot product design award
HMS – Home Media Server
Smart OTT – HEVC OT Box
2016 Reddot product design award
H5 – 4K OTT Box
2017 Reddot product design award
2017 Reddot product design award
4K OTT Package